Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Nice sample
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=2094]
Had to share this oil report. Rawze and Gearhead can take credit for their work. And I'm running an Amsoil bypass filter.
DAMN!!!
I love their comment on issuing you another Stellar Report, that is unusual and nice to see.

Oh, and Mrkentee, that is a Stellar Report, brag on buddy!
Are you running gear lube in that? How did gearhead tune it? 525?
(10-14-2016 )in2trux Wrote: [ -> ]Are you running gear lube in that? How did gearhead tune it? 525?

No. not using gear oil. Oil pump is shimmed. It's the 485 tune with a few adjustments. Gearhead also overhauled it.
He did our overhaul too. Had him turn it up as much as he dared. Very happy with it.
We'll look at it again when it hits 60k. I started running the gear lube again at last oil change
Havent done any oil analysis since overhaul. [/align]

Nice report!
[attachment=2101]
I have 15000miles on mobil delvac regular oil , it shows 0.3 soot (no bypass). Iron less than 2ppm?? It looks like engine doesnt wear much having clean oil and @m*m^2 tune.
(10-16-2016 )simon999 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 15000miles on mobil delvac regular oil , it shows 0.3 soot (no bypass). Iron less than 2ppm?? It looks like engine doesnt wear much having clean oil and @m*m^2 tune.

I hope you didn't pay for that test,... It is complete bullshit bogus results!

Find someone that can actually test it properly!
Reference URL's