Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Codes and check engine light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there need help
Ecu 128 sid 380 fail 11
Ecu 128 sid 251 fail 02
Ecu 128 sid 328 fail 03
Please help
Welcome Navarro...
A little more info is always requested in order to properly help.
Make, model, year of truck?
What engine? 570, 870, 871, 2250, 2350?
Mandate, yes or no. If no, (do you know)what tune?
Mileage
Any symptoms, or just codes?
2011 frieghtliner cascadia cummins isx 871. Wont park regen,
Have you checked for exhaust leaks from the turbo to the doc?
hi buddy now im getting codes
ecu 128 sid 328 fail03
ecu 128 pid 95 fail 00
ecu 128 sid 251 fail 02
i was driving at temp and lost power then smoke comes out i let cool dwn n drives normal when hits temp it loses power codes that i have are.
ecu 128 sid 328 fail 03
ecu 128 sid 251 fail02
ecu 128 pid 95 fail 00
its 2011 frieghtliner cumins isx 450
All those codes point to a power/wiring problem with the emissions system. Those Cm871 engines have a main harness that connects the emissions system to the engine. It is likely a loose connection, corroded pins in the main plug, etc. -- Just a guess, not there to see what it is doing.

Under the truck from the canisters, you will find all the sensors go toward a main plug with about 8 pins or so. corrosion and water like to get into that plug and short things out. i would unplug it, inspect it for corrosion, and then clean it out with some contact cleaner and re-seat it. It could be as simple as that.

just guessing here, that may not be your problem.
ok i qill check out in am.she drives fine til hits running temp then she loses power then its like a power or air problem if i keep driving without power she starts to smoke.if i park it let cool down she rides fine til hits temp n acts up again.where is tthis main power plig you are saying located thanks
(06-10-2017 )Navarrotruckinginc Wrote: [ -> ]ok i qill check out in am.she drives fine til hits running temp then she loses power then its like a power or air problem if i keep driving without power she starts to smoke.if i park it let cool down she rides fine til hits temp n acts up again.where is tthis main power plig you are saying located thanks

I would not keep driving it if it has blocked up DOC or DPF cans. It can and will damage the turbocharger, wipe out injectors, and even cause pistons or intake valves to crack making your repair costs go up exponentially. Don;t try to save a dime by jumping over a dollar... Get that thing fixed and fixed right and stop driving it until you have gone through that engine and emissions system and corrected everything.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's