Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Where to start?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cm 2250 cpl 3719 450hp 1650tq, 10 speed , 3.42 ratio. Kw t700. I'm not sure how smart I sound , but I only have question at this time. I am not familiar with the isx much. I've driven an older cm 871 400 hp 3.42 gearing and it drove better than this dam cm2250. I'm trying to gather what programs I need beside insite 5, and until I get software what can I do to help this lame engine. I would like to do the egr clean up. I really don't care for any thing that makes a engine choked up. Like egr garbage, scr, and dpf, def, restricting equipment. That is my concerns. I've been reading much of rawze post but I need a multi step plan of attack.
Watch the videos, check cams, injectors CAC, egr. The engine has to have the ability to run good. Buy a data link.
The cm2250 I think is not a bad engine. As long as you don't neglect it and wait for the problems to start you have a good engine. Doing egr tune ups, overhead every 250k, doing regular service, running gear oil and bypass filter.
If I loop the dpf pressure diff switch and remove dpf filter will this help some? Also trying to figure out the egr? But if I do so I still need to do ecm for turbo speed and non egg modes? I'm clueless but trying to soak it in fast as possible. I'm not trying to run ckoked up engine and pretend to like what it does to the engine. My truck will run the way I say it will.
(10-27-2016 )Jarhead79 Wrote: [ -> ]If I loop the dpf pressure diff switch and remove dpf filter will this help some? Also trying to figure out the egr? But if I do so I still need to do ecm for turbo speed and non egg modes? I'm clueless but trying to soak it in fast as possible. I'm not trying to run choked up engine and pretend to like what it does to the engine. My truck will run the way I say it will.

It is not as simple as "fooling" a few sensors. the complexity of what goes on in these newer engine is beyond belief. there are layers and layers of emiss. "fallback" modes like a thick cake to do nothing but ensure that any modification you do will only get circumvented by some other method of holding it back in an attempt to stay compliant.

The one and only correct solution is called MM-2 (it does about 1400+ required programming changes in the ECM for the CM2250 to remove all those layers properly and ensure the engine still run right),... Get is done right and you will never look back.

I PM'd you someones phone number if you want to know more.
Yes please. Thanks.
Reference URL's