Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Factory qalcomm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 2010 prostar. Between the bunk and the floor cabinet on the left side there is a box for e logs. I don't use this box, and I believe it is factory installed. Is there any use that I could get out of this? I'm thinking about removing it and all cables for it. I don't have the actual dish on the back of the sleeper, but the cables are there. I also don't have the key board for this, but the cable is there. If I remove this will it cause any problems.
U shoudn't have no problem on removing the cables in /out just disconnect them carefully from the fuse box
I've removed them many times myself when I left the co where I had to have them with or wo the e logs
They just don't want the cables back only the communication hardware at the end..

I still see many trucks with the cable hanging on the back of a cab , some even marking the paint....
On the driver side under the door sil, I see where they have the plugs that supply the power. I should be able to unplug these, and not cause any issues?
Door sil ???? I'm Not bright enough to get it ...sorry
The panel right as you open the door with the logo on it.
Reference URL's