Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Stored code 2215
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after doing a little digging on my truck it had a stored code of 2215. (Found a pictures of stored codes before Cummins cleared them) Which is the delivery pressure is low. My truck has a weak idle and the truck feels weak I have done the cylinder out test and all injectors seem fine and so do the actualors (turn off first 3 cylinders then the other half) the engine still runs. My fuel pressure at idle is like 268 psi. Any tips to help this mystery will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys
(12-09-2016 )Rex012 Wrote: [ -> ]So after doing a little digging on my truck it had a stored code of 2215. (Found a pictures of stored codes before Cummins cleared them) Which is the delivery pressure is low. My truck has a weak idle and the truck feels weak I have done the cylinder out test and all injectors seem fine and so do the actualors (turn off first 3 cylinders then the other half) the engine still runs. My fuel pressure at idle is like 268 psi. Any tips to help this mystery will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys
Lazy service technician didn't fill fuel filter or air in fuel system. Leaking injector.
do an injector leak test first,... then a cyl cutout test and cut out 5, running it on one cyl at a time, not 3.

cutout test is useless if you have leaky injector and will fool you.
Reference URL's