Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Mpg drop isx15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Rawze

I had a CM2250, 2013 pete 587. Now, it is 645k mile. But, I don't do tune up anything. But, the same load i was taking before was the 7.5mpg. Now, is the 5-5.5 mpg . My Regin is 1.9-2.0Inhg. I did change the new doc filter. I hope the Regin is working fine. I bought a new truck. I did not do any major tunes.

please advice me what step I'm going to do .

Thank you.
Happy New year all of you .
Mugun
Thank you very much Rawze. God bless you Sir.
Could be winter fuel blend, I lose 1 to 1.5 mpg in the winter months running this stuff. Try to stay away from the truck stops using bio diesel blends to, that crap is mostly water and will freeze up in the winter. Not gel, freeze!
I can concur with the winter blend running the northwest, I was getting around 6.4 mpg during the summer then right before November it dropped a 1 whole mpg.
Must be the blend.......I cant seem to see 6mpg anymore. New injectors and fuel pump.....still cant see 6.
Every winter like clock work guys flood the mechanic shops complaining of mpg loss like they forgot about last year....

License to rob you of your money
(12-30-2016 )Waterloo Wrote: [ -> ]Could be winter fuel blend, I lose 1 to 1.5 mpg in the winter months running this stuff. Try to stay away from the truck stops using bio diesel blends to, that crap is mostly water and will freeze up in the winter. Not gel, freeze!

Thank you Sir
(12-30-2016 )preacherboy24 Wrote: [ -> ]Must be the blend.......I cant seem to see 6mpg anymore. New injectors and fuel pump.....still cant see 6.

Mine dropped like a rock a few weeks ago, lost over 1 mpg. Does not seem to matter where I buy my fuel, and I am using PowerServe, white bottle as it has been near zero here in Michigan. Getting straight Diesel from reputable mom and pop's with supposed good water separation on the pumps/tanks. Name brand fuel, Mobil and Marathon.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's