Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Prostar ac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Im looking on Amazon and there is 100s of sellers on there selling pro micro. Which one do i want?
Any that's 100% compatible with arduinio. If your a poor solderer I think I would get one with the post preinstalled and a solderless breadboard. Then it will just about all be plug and play. But the proper way for long term reliability is soldering the components in place.
I updated the post to include the parts that I used.
thank you Rawze. I will be ordering the parts tonight. Rawze i saw in one of your post that the Blend door actuator is the as a Jeep Cherokee, is this the same for all the actuators? I have my passenger seat out, and access to the blower motor ect. I am going to replace all while this is apart.
parts are order. Thanks Rawze. To hot in Oklahoma to playing around with this AC.
Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to thank you Rawze for all your work. I added some lines to display all these values in an I2C LCD display (4x20). I think its a great troubleshooting tool when you are on the go and cant hook up your gauges. It displays your System PSI, Evaporator temp, fan status, and compressor status.

You only have to add 4 more cables to this screen and add this library (LiquidCrystal_I2C-1.1.2):
GND> to your ground
VCC> to your 5vdc supply
SDA> to pin 2
SCL> to pin 3

Parts needed:
https://amzn.to/2GT5eJr
lol, nice.

I have LCD screens on a few different Arduino devices I have made too. Thats the beauty of them.
Yes sir, I love those I2C LCDs.

Once my brother comes back from his trip, we will start installing it. Because of this, I haven't seen where those two A77B wires come from. I do not know if you meant to type A77B and A77 or I have the wrong schematic. According to this schematic A77B comes from J1 and A77 from J3.
(08-30-2018 )INTERPRO Wrote: [ -> ]Yes sir, I love those I2C LCDs.

Once my brother comes back from his trip, we will start installing it. Because of this, I haven't seen where those two A77B wires come from. I do not know if you meant to type A77B and A77 or I have the wrong schematic. According to this schematic A77B comes from J1 and A77 from J3.

The AC compressor on/off is wire A77
The feedback for the high pressure sensors is A77B

Both get cut away from the controller and wired to the arduino circuit instead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's