Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Anywhere good to buy a reman motor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I'm going to be needing a motor in the near future. Rather than have it inframed and be down for who knows how long, Im thinking about getting a reman and just swap it out. Shouldn't take more than 2 days. Anybody know if there's any companies out there that sell good remans? It's a 2007 cm870
Depending on where you are. If in Canada, I know the shop unilevers deals with can probably build you a amazing engine for a decent price or down south maybe you could talk to gearhead or mr. Hagg and see if they would do something like that.....

Either way you'd have a way better build than cummins reman.
Brock -

I've been trying to figure out just where unilevers is located and I give up. Where is he located?

Unilevers

im a mystery!!!!

im in central AB, pm me if you need my number.
I think he is in Blackfalds, AB. Could be wrong though.
I'm in Ohio, near Cleveland.
(07-18-2017 )tree98 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm going to be needing a motor in the near future. Rather than have it inframed and be down for who knows how long, Im thinking about getting a reman and just swap it out. Shouldn't take more than 2 days. Anybody know if there's any companies out there that sell good remans? It's a 2007 cm870

Your logic is unfortunately flawed. Here is what you can expect from a reman engine by the red engine maker these days...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid11611

That is why everyone is telling you to go to Unilevers, Gearhead, or Mr. Hag
Is there anybody closer to Cleveland ohio that I can trust?
If it was my truck Id drive to to either {shop name removed. no longer recommended} which is closer that us. Or Come to Ga its a 7 working days turn around unless there is a parts issue..
Reference URL's