Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Turbocharger WGT problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys! 2 months old turbocharger gear is stuck. Probably cause high rpm or black smoke witch was collected before (injectors replacement)
Does anybody knows how to clean it or solve this problem.
[attachment=3021][attachment=3021]
Looks like you need a new actuator... That baby ain't two months old. They do fail.
It's traveling but only to the way as on a pic
I would say the actuator is toast. Usually when you install a new turbo it is best to replace the actuator with it.
No, gear on actuator is rolling
And, when the new turbo was installed, was Insite used to properly calibrate everything? The actuator to the new turbo, or was the actuator just slapped back on? There is a procedure for this, you will find it in the Video link at the top of the page.
Actuator is ok and new olso
Answer the question.... When the actuator and turbo were married, was Insite used to calibrate? Also, are we looking at a reman or new turbo? A reman turbo part number will start with RX. And, is the mandate still on this motor, if the mandate was removed, who did it?
calibration did properly. And I olso can do it by myself on a road. How I can clean it or make it move to all Way ?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's