Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Serious kilo watts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So many electrons!

Unilevers

thats alot of lights....
I don't want his electric bill...
Looks very nice, I just hope he has put dielectric grease on every single one of those plugs!!!
400 Amp alternator just to keep up? DOT can see him coming from 4 towns over.
And some idiot will still run into him, saying that "i didn't see it"....
nice over kill :)
(08-23-2017 )JMBT Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nice, I just hope he has put dielectric grease on every single one of those plugs!!!

Uses those new screw together connections and they claim grease isn't necessary. I'd grease them all anyway, grease is cheap.
(08-24-2017 )smorgan87 Wrote: [ -> ]400 Amp alternator just to keep up? DOT can see him coming from 4 towns over.

Was ordered with factory high amp alternator which I believe is around 250 amps. I know they're not very durable. $1500 and they only seem to last about two years at best. Christmas tree trucks that stick with the standard amp alternator seem to have better luck. All them LED's don't draw nearly as much current as you'd think. They're just a pain to keep working, especially in the bumper.
(08-24-2017 )Texasdude74 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2017 )JMBT Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nice, I just hope he has put dielectric grease on every single one of those plugs!!!

Uses those new screw together connections and they claim grease isn't necessary. I'd grease them all anyway, grease is cheap.

T-9 Boeshield aerosol will protect it well.
Reference URL's