Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If any of you guys with the ProStar are in need of new cab shocks, and fell over when you priced the OEM replacement shock/bag combo, here is an alternative. http://customdaycab.com/index.php?option...&Itemid=31

This is on my list of things to do after I get caught up. I was quoted $635 delivered last year, it is supposed to just bolt on according to the conversation I had with the company manufacturing these.
(03-18-2016 )Waterloo Wrote: [ -> ]If any of you guys with the ProStar are in need of new cab shocks, and fell over when you priced the OEM replacement shock/bag combo, here is an alternative. http://customdaycab.com/index.php?option...&Itemid=31

This is on my list of things to do after I get caught up. I was quoted $635 delivered last year, it is supposed to just bolt on according to the conversation I had with the company manufacturing these.

I just got one of these for my prostar. Next time it comes home, I will be putting it on and I will try to make a youtube video of it.
(03-18-2016 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2016 )Waterloo Wrote: [ -> ]If any of you guys with the ProStar are in need of new cab shocks, and fell over when you priced the OEM replacement shock/bag combo, here is an alternative. http://customdaycab.com/index.php?option...&Itemid=31

I just got one of these for my prostar. Next time it comes home, I will be putting it on and I will try to make a youtube video of it.

Cool! I can't wait to see how it goes! I really want one of these, but have a two line wet kit in the area and have to do some slight modifications that will hopefully work with this suspension setup.
Any progress on installing the sleeper suspension??
They are on ebay too for 625 shipped I'm in the works of getting mine because this OEM bags are little pricey for mine 745.00 a piece:waaaht:
(05-28-2016 )KeithT1967 Wrote: [ -> ]Any progress on installing the sleeper suspension??

I made a Youtube video of installing it,.. and it is working great so far,.. but I have some unanswered long-term concerns that they are working with me on.

I can tell you this,.. those people are VERY serious about making a good product, and have been bend-over backwards nice, and have even shipped me updates for my brackets for free.

i am just waiting until I get some final things solved on my own truck before releasing the videos etc.

BTW: My wife says she sleeps a lot better while the truck is moving with that system and it is certainly a more smooth ride.
(05-29-2016 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016 )KeithT1967 Wrote: [ -> ]Any progress on installing the sleeper suspension??

I made a Youtube video of installing it,.. and it is working great so far,.. but I have some unanswered long-term concerns that they are working with me on.

I can tell you this,.. those people are VERY serious about making a good product, and have been bend-over backwards nice, and have even shipped me updates for my brackets for free.

i am just waiting until I get some final things solved on my own truck before releasing the videos etc.

BTW: My wife says she sleeps a lot better while the truck is moving with that system and it is certainly a more smooth ride.

Good to hear! That is my next big purchase when I get the bank built back up. My cab shocks are shot, and there is no way I am replacing them with that overpriced OEM setup.
Any updates on the video release for this system?

I plan on ordering it and installing it at the end of this month.
(06-17-2016 )Orlen Wrote: [ -> ]Any updates on the video release for this system?

I plan on ordering it and installing it at the end of this month.

I have had no problems with it so far. Wife loves the ride, and the people that make the unit are very nice, no kidding.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's