Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Regen light on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[attachment=3357]After doing a forced regen only 400 mi. ago. I get the DPF light on the dash coming on. So I start a forced regen using insite.pic attached. Does anyone see a problem with data. Took pic 15 min into regen.
Thanks in advance.
dpf inlet temp looks a bit high to me but then again i do not own a 2250.

EGR valve open too much or EGR Delta-P sensor? Maybe someone else can chime in with their experiences that owns one..
It's a cm871.
[attachment=3358]

Regen completed 45 min. I notice my het light never comes, when driving. Maybe needs doser replaced?
[attachment=3359]
Here's the after treatment history
Mr Rawze,
My sincere gratitude, for your good work
THANKS
(12-19-2017 )hhow55 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a cm871.

then the inlet temp is definately too high. It should only peak about 600 degrees or so even when the dpf is at 1100 degrees. Here is comparison video...

You may have to pull the DPF and DOC and have them blown out/cleaned from ash buildup then flow tested. After that, do a "dpf replacement" procedure in insite.

You may also have a leaky doser injector causing high inlet temps too.
Pull the Doser pipe away from the back of the turbo and crank the engine. Look to see if the Doser is leaking fuel or coolant.
Might not be an issue with yours but a friend of mine accidentally hit the rocker switch and disabled his regen. Kept having to stop to do forced regens till he noticed it was turned off on his switch panel. Lol
Before doing the forced regen using insite, it would not do regen using the rocker switch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's