Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: What pin is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=3544]Anyone knows the pin number 13 of engine pins that goes to ECM?
I attached a picture and marked the pin for clarity?
I am sorry I don’t have a clue, but If you have a quickserve account set up for that engine number, (it is free by the way), you should be able to find a pin-out diagram for all of the ECM pins!
It's pin 13 engine plug. IMAP temperature sensor signal.
[attachment=3548]
(02-07-2018 )snailexpress Wrote: [ -> ]It's pin 13 engine plug. IMAP temperature sensor signal.

I stand corrected, sorry I missed the OEM side and Cummins side.
Like an eager over-achiever, I just looked at left side of ECM, so left side of diagram, hide the crayons, I can't color inside the lines...
I don't want to give bad info, so I deleted my posts, thanks for pickin up my slack snailexpress
Thank you all for your inputs
here's a dumb question...... What is quickserve and where do i get it?

(02-06-2018 )JMBT Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry I don’t have a clue, but If you have a quickserve account set up for that engine number, (it is free by the way), you should be able to find a pin-out diagram for all of the ECM pins!
Google search?
Then register your engine serial number . It’s free for up to five serial numbers .
Thank you very much
On the EOM side pin number 13 goes to inside the cab just behind the steering column and I found out it is not connected to anything.
Could be that the reason of shutting down the engine?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's