Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Fuel Mileage Bonus Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Best I've ever done going from Tuscaloosa, AL to Trinity, AL and back. 8.7 mpg
[attachment=3713]
congratz.
:smile::smile:
I clawed my way up to that once. Then I had to hook to a trailer too. :-)
I did a 7.3 this past week on a run to TX and back to NE, pretty happy with that result.
(03-16-2018 )bossboy2 Wrote: [ -> ]Best I've ever done going from Tuscaloosa, AL to Trinity, AL and back. 8.7 mpg

I get that 8.7 with 20.000 in trl on my reload back to Laredo tx 3200 lbs I get 8.8
Now this may not look too impressive but my truck sure ain't aerodynamic. I'm in the upper midwest where we're still using winterblend fuel and the last 3 days have been nothing but gusty cold winds. I'm pretty stoked with 7 :-)
He had a tail wind coming and going ;) Nice job LOL
(03-17-2018 )schISM Wrote: [ -> ]Now this may not look too impressive but my truck sure ain't aerodynamic. I'm in the upper midwest where we're still using winterblend fuel and the last 3 days have been nothing but gusty cold winds. I'm pretty stoked with 7 :-)

Pretty cool, schISM
(03-17-2018 )DUKE58 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2018 )bossboy2 Wrote: [ -> ]Best I've ever done going from Tuscaloosa, AL to Trinity, AL and back. 8.7 mpg

I get that 8.7 with 20.000 in trl on my reload back to Laredo tx 3200 lbs I get 8.8

Nice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's