Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: detroit scr demandatee box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ever had experience with the {name removed} box? I saw this video of theirs claiming to connect it to the SCR box connector and just bypass the exhaust. From what i have learnt, it tricks the computer to think the SCR box is working good while bypassing the exhaust with a different pipe. But what i think is the problem is that instead of the exhaust passing through the DPF those restrictions are removed and it directly goes via a pipe. Would this effect the engine or ECM in any way?I have linked the video below.

{video removed}
I looked at their site before. Not cheap for $100 bucks worth of electronics.
I wonder how long it would last.
Detroit has a count down timer on it's DPF, even with this device, I think at some point the ecm would still set a code saying it was time to change the DPF.
Although that can be reset at that point.

Unilevers

its crap, the ECM's are smarter than you think.
(03-31-2018 )Unilevers Wrote: [ -> ]its crap, the ECM's are smarter than you think.

Is there a fix for these Detroits? I see them dropping like flies here lately.
(04-01-2018 )Waterloo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2018 )Unilevers Wrote: [ -> ]its crap, the ECM's are smarter than you think.

Is there a fix for these Detroits? I see them dropping like flies here lately.
You would think there is hope for them. I know of 3 personally that needed new engines because of the whole oil change ordeal with the crank not getting oil or whatever. Sad....
Gerarhead and Unilevers both do Detroits.
Reference URL's