Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Prostar AC compressor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Got part numbers from Rush. Going to call truckerac and see what they have.
Hey Mike, that TBD involving that blower motor harness, where did you get it? Rush is telling me 110.00 for aftermarket and 169 for a international.
I think I got all my parts. Compressor, thermomister kit, high pressure sensor, expansion valve, dryer, o ring kit. I didnt get the tool for the flushing, still have to find. Maybe I can find a shop to evac the system and do a flush.
My A/C just simply works. I got tired of chasing that crap design long ago...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid15312
Just got the parts, crank the truck up a main belt breaks, looks like the pulley from the water pump just froze up.
False alarm, once I got the smaller belt off the AC compressor, and water pump, the water pump pulley spun freely. The AC Compressor pulley completely sieze up. I put the main belt on drove the truck home. Ill fix the ac tomorrow. It is beer 30.

Thanks Waterloo
Time to start tearing into this. I got my tablet set on YouTube. This guy name Rawze is on it, so ill watch his AC video while i do this.
Rawze, where do I get the parts to build that device?
Do you need alignment for compressor pulley before you tighnet bolt on compressor ?
I just got new compressor and wondering if I have to do it or just tighten bolts and that it
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's