Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: My Pete rebuild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question of the day. Why in the world would downloading a cal cause my odometer to advance 139 miles? I have Keeptruckin ELD hooked up now and didn't disconnect it for the download - I'm sure it will complain when I sign in.
Usualy ODO is kept in the body controller computer so no clue.
I always thought it was pretty isolated from everything. It just blanked out towards the end of the download, then when things reset, my 381 turned into 520.
Gremlins. Mine lost 50000 miles getting towed in to Denver once a few years back. Just offset it in Insite if your worried about it.
(04-07-2019 )Nostalgic Wrote: [ -> ]Question of the day. Why in the world would downloading a cal cause my odometer to advance 139 miles? I have Keeptruckin ELD hooked up now and didn't disconnect it for the download - I'm sure it will complain when I sign in.

always disconnect ELD if your flashing an ECU.
This build is pretty cool. I think it’s the way to go. I know it would hurt to add up the. Costs but i would like to know because I would like to build a truck like this. I think this is a excellent way of owning a reliable truck at the end of the day. Maybe not as fancy as this just nice and clean. I’m not quite ocd as you... but I do like your work.
We're sorting through the folderS (capital S, since there are 3, very thick folders with receipts to tally up). I don't NEED the number until I do 2019 taxes since I just put it into service the 2nd quarter, but I suppose I should *gulp* know how hard I need to work this summer lol. I have an idea of where it's probably at, and I'll just say, from a practical standpoint, it's WAY too much. I don't know if I'm going to publicly post it lol. I will spill the beans on the trailer, $14,900, plus $1,200+/- repairs at the shop, $300 for perm plate and another $300 for a year's insurance. Compared to the truck, it's a money maker lol.

Today was my first official day, and I finally got to get the thing hot dragging some pipe out of Pittsburgh to a new line in the middle of nowhere. I can't even begin to express my thanks to this site and Rawze for the helping me out the last couple weeks. I don't want to jinx myself, but the truck runs amazing, and exceeded my expectations. If the dash readout is even close, I'm going to have a fuel sipping ride that can still get the job done when needed.
Great to hear. I was hoping to have a final pic with the 1st load on it...
(04-09-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote: [ -> ]Great to hear. I was hoping to have a final pic with the 1st load on it...

I did a horrible job taking pics this week since I was/am busy trying to soak things in and being paranoid about every strange sound the truck makes lol...

Of course I didn't take time to snap a pic until I pulled my straps...

Interesting going in and making a turn onto a dirt road off a 10 ton road, right before a 9' overpass. The rest of the week loads have went to a yard.

Reference URL's