Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Good fuel card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[attachment=4561]Just want to share these fuel discounts I’m getting with the Fleet One Edge program. Great discounts at many stops. Speedway, Kangaroo, Circle K, and Ambest are the best. 10 cents off cash price at Pilot/FJ and TA/Petro.
http://www.fleetoneedge.com
I am going to get Nastc. How much are you saving off the cash at average?
(01-04-2019 )flatbed94kid Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to get Nastc. How much are you saving off the cash at average?

Today’s average throughout the system is 25 cents. But you can see on these it’s about 72 cents.
If you go to the right places.
[attachment=4563]
I have been in the .70 .80 cent range in the last few weeks also.
(01-04-2019 )Volvo8873 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been in the .70 .80 cent range in the last few weeks also.

Who is this with? Switching carriers, need to broaden my horizons... LOL!
(01-04-2019 )Waterloo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019 )Volvo8873 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been in the .70 .80 cent range in the last few weeks also.

Who is this with? Switching carriers, need to broaden my horizons... LOL!

EFS Solutions. That is who my carrier who I pull for pays me through and I get a fuel card. This has been going on for the last 2 months for these prices as most of the time I see .20 to .30 off. I am sure it ties into the current stock market for the fuel price and it will go back down to normal. But this is certainly intriguing with the price right now. I seen .98 discount a week or two ago. WOW! Is all I can say!

BUT... I was only getting .10 off a gallon this past spring for a few weeks. In the last 4 years of using the card I have experienced the worst discount to the best discount just in this past year!
Fuel is all over the map right now... Like I said, I'm switching carriers, no clue what the fuel cards if any are like. Long story, I don't even know who I am going to work for! LOL!
Waterloo, what u haul? What u wanna haul?
I thought u were set where u were at Waterloo?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's