Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: 2002 ISX CM570
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am replacing my ECM this following week . 2.2 million and its finally going out .
Any Advice on who can Reprogram for Fuel Mileage, currently at 7.6 pulling a Reefer!
ECM is a Cummins Reman.
Unilevers, MommaBurt or I've heard Gearhead at Price diesel in Pa will set you straight with that one.
I wanted to update my post .
I sent my ECM's to Prices Diesel 'Gearhead' spoke with Chris and getting tuned for Fuel Mileage.
(01-17-2019 )Pd6cas2 Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to update my post .
I sent my ECM's to Prices Diesel 'Gearhead' spoke with Chris and getting tuned for Fuel Mileage.

Not sure I trust that guy "Chris". Make sure you at least speak to gearhead himself once to ensure he is the one doing, or at least overseeing things.
Yes, I would specify that you want to speak with Gearhead. My very 1st post on here has my details in dealing with Chris" a year ago. Maybe the guy has changed, and please update us if so. I'd welcome the news that I was a rare blip or a bad time in someones life and things are good again. I'd love to recommend more people to go to that shop again. Maybe even take mine there, being I'm so close.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2623
I can say there Busy, I dealt mostly with Chris and he mentioned Gearhead looked over the program.
I just got my final Bill $892. Programming and overnight Shipping. Chris left power left 450 Hpr 1650 Torque, Im at 7.6 Mpg and Chris Said I can see 8.3 Mpg easily.
I sent ECM'S on Tuesday overnight, I will get them back tomorrow Saturday.
Reference URL's