Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: 2010 prostar power windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone come across a lead on a power window master switch? Dealer just quoted me $500!!
If I was quoted $500 for a aswitch, I would be taking it apart and cleaning it out with contact cleaner /repairing it.
(02-07-2019 )Daytripper Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone come across a lead on a power window master switch? Dealer just quoted me $500!!

Check eBay, I bought one for $90 NIB. Dealer old stock. It is in my just in case box, I bought it when I was having issues with my passenger side window going up and down. It was a faulty connection which I cleaned and all is well. And that is what I would tell you to do. Pull the door panel, check the connections and clean them up. FleetPride, or any auto parts store sells electrical contact cleaner spray. Also check the wiring where it goes through the door to the cab. You may have to remove some of the underside of the dash. Odds are it is a contact issue, as those passenger side units rarely fail. I found out that that is where the receiver is for the key fob, the reason it is so expensive.
Here you go... $108.00 https://www.ebay.com/itm/International-D...SwXTVcO8cL
Pull it and clean the contacts first.
Found a used one on ebay... saw nos on Ebay for $350. Crazy prices...lol
Reference URL's