Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Uni does Mexico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unilevers

Hello all,

just thought i would give everyone notice im going away for a week starting tomorrow and will be unreachable. If your PM/phone call goes unanswered i will be back Monday the following week. Mommaburt will still be around and covering for me so if you need anything get in touch with him.

Last time i left without a forum notice i got about 5 people asking if i had been hurt/was alive anymore. So i thought i would be proactive this time.

Uni
(03-30-2019 )Unilevers Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

just thought i would give everyone notice im going away for a week starting tomorrow and will be unreachable. If your PM/phone call goes unanswered i will be back Monday the following week. Mommaburt will still be around and covering for me so if you need anything get in touch with him.

Last time i left without a forum notice i got about 5 people asking if i had been hurt/was alive anymore. So i thought i would be proactive this time.

Uni
Could you stay little bit longer. I'm going to Puerto Vallarta April 13
I hope you enjoy your time off with Family I know its much needed for you. Thanks for all your help you and mommaburt give us.
I spit cheap Mexican beer across the shop when I read this. Don’t drink the water!
I was there end of feb begining of march in cancun... if they give you the big 1 liter glass bottles in your resort fridge dont even trust them......i know from experience been home almost 4 weeks now finally able to pass more than 1 rest area ;>
[attachment=4812]

Uni has been spotted in mexico!!!!!
No sunburns yet?
* uni gets kidnapped & held ransom.

* mommaburt tells kidnappers to keep him. lol
Reference URL's