Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Injector leak down test tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a lead on the test tool as shown in race video? Found it on amazon but seems little pricey ($110.00) but hey I'm a cheap sob! Definitely think I have a bad injector...truck idles rough/skip at idle(640k) only getting about 5.8mpg.
Rawze video....damn autocorrect
amazon 110 or cummins 300+ take your pick. unless you know someone with a 3D printer or a lathe that can make one. its not hard just 3 bolt holes and 1 hole straight through to the fuel hole on the IFSM.
I got mine off ebay I think it's the same kit as Amazon works great with a nice little case too keep everything safe, it could use a longer hose though
(04-13-2019 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...51#pid9351

Any recommendations where to get new injectors? See rebuild on ebay for 190.00 plus core but little bit worried...thinking just spend the money at stealership... idk?
(04-15-2019 )Daytripper Wrote: [ -> ]Any recommendations where to get new injectors? See rebuild on ebay for 190.00 plus core but little bit worried...thinking just spend the money at stealership... idk?

Yes spend the money...... don't get them from ebay.
Don't even think twice about buying injectors from a non-reputable source. Never eBay!! The only thing you should think twice about is did i call enough dealerships and Cummins parts places to get the best price on genuine OEM injector's.
Reference URL's