Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: ISX15 871
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 2010 T800 and check engine light and it the truck shut off at the light. Got fuel Pressure fault. Can someone help?
Is it a single cam or double cam engine
It's a 2009 isx15 with 2 cams. Also the the fuel tank on the left side marks empty with red light. I only use driver side tank and fill it. Now all the diesel is on driver side . When before it would even out. It turn off at light and rolled it to the side and got a fuel pressure fault. Was able to started back up. I drove it home no more problems and no faults when at home. I want to make sure to fix before I run into more problems.
Check vents on tanks. They get dirt in the ends of the hose and plug up and not cross over right.
Ok thank you I'm going check that tomorrow. I was wounding would their be a sensor that could cause this fault?
if pass side tank went empty and engine sucked air from that tank then yes theres the reason for the fault.
Thank you , the vent was clogged . I hope that was the problem . How much or how dirty should the crank case be getting? I check mine today a little oil dripped out and filter seems a little wet and heavy.
crank vent will be wet with oil and somewhat dirty looking. cummins sells a maintenance free filter which is basically just a check valve that tries to stop oil from escaping and lets out any steam.
Reference URL's