Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: De-regulated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Per the dealer in El Paso, the DPF pump is pumping to much fluid and tripping an engine check light.
Not sure if this would de-regulate the truck or not.
Normally we can run around 300 miles before being de-regulated.
Could we reset the light with Insite and run additional 300 mile increments?

Thanks
T700
(05-19-2016 )t700 Wrote: [ -> ]Per the dealer in El Paso, the DPF pump is pumping to much fluid and tripping an engine check light.

Thanks
T700
You could reset the engine but why they don't fix pump problem?
(05-19-2016 )snailexpress Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2016 )t700 Wrote: [ -> ]Per the dealer in El Paso, the DPF pump is pumping to much fluid and tripping an engine check light.

Thanks
T700

Your right it will not fix the problem, but would hope to get the truck to a shop we feel that will not rip us off.

T700
(05-19-2016 )t700 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks
T700

Your right it will not fix the problem, but would hope to get the truck to a shop we feel that will not rip us off.

T700
Do you have Insite in truck handy?

Thanks
T700

T700

No, but think I have finally convinced my son, who does the driving, of the importance of being able to diagnose problems and hopefully do most repairs himself or at least when he goes into a shop he will have knowledge of what the problem is and minimize the repair
cost.
Thanks to all in this forum as we now have a better direction on how to deal with and prevent repairs.

T700

Thanks
T700

T700

No, but think I have finally convinced my son, who does the driving, of the importance of being able to diagnose problems and hopefully do most repairs himself or at least when he goes into a shop he will have knowledge of what the problem is and minimize the repair
cost.
Thanks to all in this forum as we now have a better direction on how to deal with and prevent repairs.

T700
I think we have someone in your are with insite. Probably he can help.
(05-19-2016 )snailexpress Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have someone in your are with insite. Probably he can help.

Is http://www.buyobdtool.com/wholesale/cumm...6-772.html a good site to purchase Insite or is there a better source?
Is version 7.62 a good version for my 2011 cm2250?

Thanks
T700
(05-21-2016 )t700 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2016 )snailexpress Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have someone in your are with insite. Probably he can help.

Is http://www.buyobdtool.com/wholesale/cumm...6-772.html a good site to purchase Insite or is there a better source?
Is version 7.62 a good version for my 2011 cm2250?

Thanks
T700

Go to eBay and get one of the Chinese Inline 5 units. It will include Insite, and everything you need to hook up. Shipping is normally just a few days. I have one and it works fine, never had an issue, and most all of us here own one of these units. I bought mine from a Hong Kong seller, had it the same week I ordered. I paid $349 or somewhere around there.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's