Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Electric diagram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Silly question how to read electric diagram?
301 on this pic is wire number?
most likely
(05-19-2016 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]most likely
AC is not working. No power to compressor clutch. All sensors replaced vacuum charged. Trying to locate wire and check conductivity.
My wishes to Vulva NA truck engineers:anger:
AC fixed!!!!!
I have suffered lot of hot days in FL and TX coz I'm stupid. Replaced sensors, charged 3 times whooh $$$$$$$. Came to be Vulva engineers decide to use lighted push button when AC is OFF. If light is OFF AC is ON. Smart idea.
(05-19-2016 )snailexpress Wrote: [ -> ]AC fixed!!!!!
I have suffered lot of hot days in FL and TX coz I'm stupid. Replaced sensors, charged 3 times whooh $$$$$$$. Came to be Vulva engineers decide to use lighted push button when AC is OFF. If light is OFF AC is ON. Smart idea.

What a joke!.

The owners manual would have told you that,It's also right on the button,it says ac off
(05-20-2016 )mkmac Wrote: [ -> ]

The owners manual would have told you that,It's also right on the button,it says ac off
Volvo 2009 I had before was AC on. In all my cars when button light is on AC is ON. What the idea was change it?
Reversed polarity on switch. Our old volvo switch would light when on.
Oh man, that's crazy. I bet that beer you drank after you solved that problem tasted real good.
Reference URL's