Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: 2015 international pro star
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are three versions of DL version one is just read and reset codesversion 2 is minor programming and version 3 is full on block codeing. To get versions 2 and 3 you have to get training through international or they won't sell it to you.
(05-15-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote: [ -> ]There are three versions of DL version one is just read and reset codesversion 2 is minor programming and version 3 is full on block codeing. To get versions 2 and 3 you have to get training through international or they won't sell it to you.
The codes that version one can read, are those the same codes that other multiple purpose scanners can read ?
Idk use mine I can see the load shed circuit failures, code for my dead compass module and I was able to clear codes for the blend door actuator that I replaced using DL.
(05-15-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote: [ -> ]Idk use mine I can see the load shed circuit failures, code for my dead compass module and I was able to clear codes for the blend door actuator that I replaced using DL.

What about things like lowering the volume of the alarm for low air pressure, can u do that with DL ?
Level 1 offers no programming that's level 2 and 3 and international won't sell you them unless you do their training
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's