Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: cm570 cam in a 2250
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will a cm570 camshaft in a demandated 2250 with a fixed turbo restore jakes? I believe it will, but checking to see others opinions.
Fixed turbo = no 3rd stage Jake for starters. And how does a different cam fix stage 1-2? If your current cam is good then only thing that will fix Jake's is electrical.
cm570 should have different jake cam lobes is my thought. I have a few 2250 cams laying around, but no 570 cam laying around to compare it to.
(05-16-2019 )Vurtle Wrote: [ -> ]Will a cm570 camshaft in a demandated 2250 with a fixed turbo restore jakes? I believe it will, but checking to see others opinions.

HOW ABOUT PUTTING THAT ENGINE BACK THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE AND NOT BUTCHERING IT INTO A COMPLETE PIECE OF GARBAGE !!!!!

PUT THE VG TURBO BACK ON IT --- PUT A PROGRAM IN IT THAT WILL RUN THE ENGINE AND ITS VG PROPERLY --- END OF STORY!!!

I DO NOT TOLERATE THIS TYPE OF MORON-DRIVEN HACK-JOB BUTCHER CRAP NON-VG MODS AND GARBAGE TUNING REDNECK HACK-FU#CKERY ON MY FORUM!!! --PERIOD!!!. - TAKE THAT S#IT TO OTHER FORUMS WHERE PEOPLE LIKE TO DESTROY THEIR ENGINES AND THEIR TRUCKING BUSINESS WITH SUCH TOTAL BULLS#IT!!!

{this is your one and only warning that I will not tolerate such garbage on my forum!}
Reference URL's