Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: CARB strikes once again in CA!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Starting July 1st all fleet truck owners and companies with more than 2 trucks will have to smog their diesel trucks to be compliant with carb. It is getting ridiculous now to run in CA. I think they stated that weigh stations will also be checking trucks to see if they have been messed with.
california can burn for all i care the state puts out nothing but trash their fruits and veggies can be produced elseware without destroying the land and peoples lives like they have there.

rent a uhual to move from california to anywhere 1,000-2,500 depending how far away you go.

rent a uhual to move to california you can almost get it for free..... tells you something right there.
If people would stop allowing it, it would stop happening.

They use the environment there as an excuse to make more money. This is nothing new. In the meantime, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The cost of living there is already well above reasonable limits. The same people who complain about not being able to afford living there are typically the same who nod their heads when a politician tells them this is another great idea. I cant speak for everybody, but the state seems to me to be full of blind drones who just feed money to the state that supposedly cares for them, but instead serves its own interests.

Im glad I left there 20+ years ago. Never plan on going back. California has turned into an overregulated and overgoverned state.
We have smog test every year in my state.
BTW opacity test with Rawze aftertreatment much lower then it was with factory settings.
0.2%! Five times lower then allowable in CA.
(07-05-2019 )snailexpress Wrote: [ -> ]We have smog test every year in my state.
BTW opacity test with Rawze aftertreatment much lower then it was with factory settings.

I thought about this before. You can't see any smoke from my MM truck
(07-05-2019 )snailexpress Wrote: [ -> ]We have smog test every year in my state.

I as well in (MA) it never stoped,just did mine friday
im only going to say
its not all about smoke
a lot of (NOX)
and other tord carb footprint
I got a question about CA. The sticker on my truck has peeled that say's clean idle. So it says "void" partially. I superglued it back. How do I get another sticker on it?
(07-28-2019 )flatbed94kid Wrote: [ -> ]I got a question about CA. The sticker on my truck has peeled that say's clean idle. So it says "void" partially. I superglued it back. How do I get another sticker on it?

-- I have heard of a couple people say they went to dealer and got one after claiming they were re-painting the truck, or body work, etc .... but this has not been confirmed. They normally cannot give them out or have access to them very easily.

Usually, the only way to get another is go to a OE cummins engine facility and have the truck re-certified by a thorough inspection + re-emissions testing it.

If that sticker is missing, and you go to the communist state, then you can be fined (i think) $600 for it missing. -- I know of people this has actually happened to, and they had to get their truck re-certified before it was over with.

It ended up costing them an additional $2000 to get that re-certification in the end + the fine. Their truck was NOT de-mandated, it was bone stock, and it took a thorough egr-tune-up to get it to pass.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's