Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: 2250 codes after demandate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2014 Cascadia ISX

Had a truck demanded yesterday. Test drive yesterday went well. This morning after about 30 min of running check engine lights came on, code 1894 VGT actuator driver circuit abnormal rate. Is it possible the programming isn't quite right or should I get this thing towed home and start VGT testing?
If you had the truck demandated on the road at some random shop not approved here then truck is most likely screwed
If it was one of the officially recommended people on this forum, then you should get with them and find out what is going on.

If not,.. then faults or not ... 99% likeliness you have just given your money away in exchange for a bad delete program that will eventually tear up your engine with a slow agonizing death. In this case,.. have the program copied out of the ecm and e-mail it to myself or one of the guys recommended on here to have it inspected so that you don't end up with an inframe due to dropped liner, or repeating turbo failures, or perhaps a piston through the side of the block in the near future.
(07-12-2019 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]If it was one of the officially recommended people on this forum, then you should get with them and find out what is going on.

If not,.. then faults or not ... 99% likeliness you have just given your money away in exchange for a bad delete program that will eventually tear up your engine with a slow agonizing death. In this case,.. have the program copied out of the ecm and e-mail it to myself or one of the guys recommended on here to have it inspected so that you don't end up with an inframe due to dropped liner, or repeating turbo failures, or perhaps a piston through the side of the block in the near future.

I don't mean to just jump in here, but we have a truck with a similar problem. It has also been demandated, but it is not performing like some of our other demandated trucks. I was wondering how do you copy the program out of the ecm to be reviewed? We just recently acquired calterms and was not sure if I could do it with that.
My issue turned out to be faulty actuator.
(07-30-2019 )mhornac88 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean to just jump in here, but we have a truck with a similar problem. It has also been demandated, but it is not performing like some of our other demandated trucks. I was wondering how do you copy the program out of the ecm to be reviewed? We just recently acquired calterms and was not sure if I could do it with that.

assuming is legal in your country.

[attachment=5244]

{link removed}
Prop, you've been a member here since oct. of last year. In all that time you haven't read all the posts on here from guys getting horrible programming in there trucks and ending up with problems? It makes me wonder how someone can find this forum and yet still end up with a bad demandate. I guess you can lead a horse to water........
(07-30-2019 )MageRoyal Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2019 )mhornac88 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean to just jump in here, but we have a truck with a similar problem. It has also been demandated, but it is not performing like some of our other demandated trucks. I was wondering how do you copy the program out of the ecm to be reviewed? We just recently acquired calterms and was not sure if I could do it with that.

assuming is legal in your country.
According to your post I need meta files in order to make this work. Where do I get those? Like I mentioned we are strictly trying to upload the ECM data to see how this certain truck matches with another one in the fleet. One truck has been having poor fuel economy and a lot of mechanical issues since it was altered.
filesharing is not allowed on this site.

Those types of files are all over the internet for free on the dark www if a person just looks for them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's