Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Ordering Inline 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if someone could double check my link to make sure I'm getting the right one before I click buy?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/INLINE-6-Truck-D....l4275.c10

waterloo sent me an eBay link awhile ago but that link is dead now. I don't need anything to write to the ECM. Mostly just checking codes and trouble shooting problems that I can hopefully fix myself.

I have a 2013 Kenworth ISX 15 2250

Thanks!
Yup. What windows you going to be running? I had issues with windows 10 and the generic adapter. Even said on website windows 7 or lower. Although I missed that until I was trying to use it. Ended up just getting a nexiq myself. Someone with more experience with that adapter could tell you for sure if it’ll work with windows 8 or higher.
Inline 5+ windows 7 = love :)
(08-29-2019 )Vlad Wrote: [ -> ]Inline 5+ windows 7 = love :)

Amen to that!.
(08-29-2019 )Soulreaver0102 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. What windows you going to be running? I had issues with windows 10 and the generic adapter. Even said on website windows 7 or lower. Although I missed that until I was trying to use it. Ended up just getting a nexiq myself. Someone with more experience with that adapter could tell you for sure if it’ll work with windows 8 or higher.

Thanks for the heads up. I've got two laptops....an older one with Vista and the other with windows 7 so one of them should work
Reference URL's