Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: X15 questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Is anyone out there running an X15 demandated? If so how is it working out?
Uniliever
The newer injection spray angles and high compression will make them very sensitive.
What is your reason for a demandate? If your system is running fine I was told to leave it alone besides the occasional egr tuneup until the system starts giving headaches
I guess the reason would be that the system will at some point start giving headaches. Additionally if you could demandate one properly when it was new, and never have the soot eating the inside of the motor, it might actually last a million miles or so.
soots not as horrible as it was i dont beleive as theyve updated oiling systems. but the low end torque the engine produces is what seems to take them out by dropping liners.
So guys are already having problems with them due to the torque? Good to know.
the torque issues have been around since 2011 with the CM2250 and still in the 2350. the wetliner system hasnt been able to put up with it if driven in low RPMs.
(11-29-2019 )JMBT Wrote: [ -> ]So guys are already having problems with them due to the torque? Good to know.

I don't think we know that yet, but it is the same design as say the 2350... I talked to Magard today, and he explained to me, after talking to Unilever, that much of the liner issues may be able to be handled through programing. I would say the verdict is still out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's