Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Inline 7?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok,changed all my plugged up emmisions that Rawze recommends to clean,i bought all new stuff,2012 w900 2250, bought inline7 data link and have not been able to get it to work.installed programs etc,try the validation tool and it says not connected,error code 134,invalid device,and the data link is inline 7 2.6.0.21,and when you plug it to computer it says setting up inline 6 and when finished it says inline 6 ready? I have not a clue,unless just a piece,any help would be greatly appreciated
Pm sent
(12-02-2019 )dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Ok,changed all my plugged up emmisions that Rawze recommends to clean,i bought all new stuff,2012 w900 2250, bought inline7 data link and have not been able to get it to work.installed programs etc,try the validation tool and it says not connected,error code 134,invalid device,and the data link is inline 7 2.6.0.21,and when you plug it to computer it says setting up inline 6 and when finished it says inline 6 ready? I have not a clue,unless just a piece,any help would be greatly appreciated

ok, finally got my inline6 running in its inline7 body (beware of CHINA) and I was having code 1922 DPF/DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE and 3376 DPF/INCOMPLETE REGEN come up and threw me 28 more codes and derated me.anyway I made it home and hooked up my inline 6 and just ran regeneration analyzer and it says all systems passed all parameters within specs, all I did was forced regen,cleared codes and now everything is ok.seems like I would of needed to fix something or at least hit something with my hammer, going to run rest of these tests see what they say, any thoughts would be appreciated.and while I'm hereby want to thank everyone that replied to my post (in July) I do apologize for not thanking y'all sooner, no excuse for that
Reference URL's