Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: 2009 871 isx missing under load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
De- mandated 2 year, started missing under pull or when with cruse on, ran cut out test to 1 cylinder will run on 1,2,3... dies on 4,5,6... switched both timing and fuel actuator's and problem changed, died on 1,2,3 and ran on 4,5,6... and suggestion ?
Now switch one at a time the fuel an timing actuator an see which on is killing the motor. but it really sounds like you've got a bad fueling actuator that needs replacing.
ynot is onto it! Failing timing actuators tend to make the cylinders knock.
it can be the metering actuator to i had roughly same issue on mine that cut out test would run 1 bank but not the other turned out to be the metering actuator on that bank wasnt feeding enough fuel.

now if i could just figoure out why on the cylinder performance test the front bank cyls 1-3 keep going fail, pass, fail, pass, fail, pass if its a cam or crank sensor issue or what. ;x
I meant that I'm leaning towards it being the metering actuator - Should've worded it differently.
Reference URL's