Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Bad injector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You could install yourself record the numbers on the injector then pay the 1 hr shop labor to have shop put the codes in. It would be safe to tootle home do the injector then tootle back to the shop. But get your own insite after.
I've done a pile of driving and used many different driving styles over the years. I don't believe I've ever tootled. How does one go about starting to tootle?
You had to go there... LOL!
We don't "tootle" down here in Georgia. That is a Yankee term for driving slow with snow chains on while watching YouTube videos and that my friend is dangerous.
I'm firmly in yankee territory. We may wander, stroll, skip meander, and occasionally jaunt on down the road but definitely no tootling going on up here. Lonestar10 is out on the blasted frozen north of the Dakotas. He may have to explain what the hell they're doing out there.
(01-27-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote: [ -> ]I'm firmly in yankee territory. We may wander, stroll, skip meander, and occasionally jaunt on down the road but definitely no tootling going on up here. Lonestar10 is out on the blasted frozen north of the Dakotas. He may have to explain what the hell there doing out there.

As a lifelong New Englander, I second that. Of course, I'm from southwestern Connecticut, so I can't really attest to the odd things those northern folk do up in Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire.
...Im waiting for someone to skidaddle, personally.
Where are you located? $80 a hour is cheap.We are $125 dealer is over $150. Either way if you want to do it your self and your in GA stop by and change it here we have all tools and I can change out code for you...2 things will happen youll have to work
(01-28-2020 )Mr Hagg Wrote: [ -> ]Where are you located? $80 a hour is cheap.We are $125 dealer is over $150. Either way if you want to do it your self and your in GA stop by and change it here we have all tools and I can change out code for you...2 things will happen youll have to work

Mr Hagg that is pretty stinking awesome that you would offer me a place to change that out. I am truly touched to know people still care. Thank you Mr Hagg.
I live in Rome GA. All the smaller shops are $80 to $90. No dealers here but they are $160 or so. I have decides to change it myself and just pay someone to updated the trim codes. They want 1 hour labor. One of them told me I didn't have to update the trim code. It would work fine without it being updated.

Mr Hagg, Where are you located in Georgia?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's