Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Reprogram issue :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There was a calibration update on my X15. Saved the image before hand, flashed, then sent image back to ecm. Now the engine fan runs consistently, no engine brake, and no cruise! Do I need to try sending the image back to the ecm? Help!
What platform did you use to flash the ecm?

If you can connect to the ecm via Insite and check out the Features and Parameters. Double check everything to make sure it matches what you had previously
Used insite 8.5. Everything from initial image to current is the same.
Id reflash it. Where did you get calibration? And is it the same cal file as before

Unilevers

template corrupted when it pulled, you can tell when it makes a template it only takes like 3 seconds it should take about 15-20 ish

Even though it all looks right it wont function properly - gotta wipe the template and rebuild it by hand. Dont use the ones you pulled it will just corrupt it again.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE TEMPLATE TAKES SOME TIME TO PULL AND ITS NOT INSTANT.
How do I wipe the template?
im guessing what hes saying is you now need to manually go through the features and paramenters list and put everything the way it was as the image you made is bad.

always keep a document or printout of your features/parameters page around for instances like this if your using your own computer equipment to make it an easy fix incase of a booboo. if you goto a cummins for a reflash you will see they make a printout of your F/P page incase the flash goes bad.
First thing I always do when someone comes over here is make a pdf document printout of the entire 'Features and parameters' settings that are showing in insite before making any kind of changes. Seen this happen too many times.

- as a last resort, you can pull the ecm off the truck, take it to the stealers%it and have them re-flash the ecm with the latest calibration and restore the original settings for your truck. - Usually costs a few hundred bucks.
I know what u did!!! U flashed the wrong file , that is why nothing works
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's