Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Features and parameters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It’s prob better to enable it, I have it enabled or regen quits when you hit the pto. I run dumpsters, so pto use is often. If you don’t have pto, prob doesn’t matter.
Trying to do a forced regen but it stops because my fan is not coming on at temperature, it worked perfectly before. Could this happen because of a feature or parameter being disabled? When I updated my ECM a while back it disabled a lot of features and I didn't realize it. My dumb ass didn't save my features and parameters before updating. Now some things don't work like they used to and now I'm trying to figure what should enabled.
Hello Truckers, looking for some help with this parameter in insite. I noticed this active regeneration active temperature is set 752 degrees. Does this mean that the regen will begin when the engine reaches this temp? I remember this temperature being lower in the past before I updated my ecm a while back. Pic is attached
Here's the pic.
Or is it just when the temperature is reached the lamp on the dash will come on?
That's just to turn on lamp
(08-02-2020 )rapidisimo Wrote: [ -> ]Or is it just when the temperature is reached the lamp on the dash will come on?

it is just a setting to remind you not to park in the tall grass or under a tree when the exhaust is hot. It will not effect actual regen settings... only the lamp.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's