Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Fuel pump question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any help is appreciated.. I have a 2011 isx15 2250 Pete and I noticed oil leaking from under the fuel pump. What does that mean? I know dumb question but I’m new to OO aNd trying to figure out what’s going on
Post a picture so we can see what you see. The oil pressure sensor is located (behind) under the ifsm, could be a bad oring on that sensor leaking oil.
[attachment=6236][attachment=6235]

It’s leaking right under the fuel pump .. and second pic is my head of the pump it has 8 bolts instead of 4 like everyone else’s
[attachment=6236][attachment=6235]

It’s leaking right under the fuel pump .. and second pic is my head of the pump it has 8 bolts instead of 4 like everyone else’s
The fuel pump mounting gasket is leaking but it could also have a leaking gear housing gasket.
Recently did my gear pump, it was leaking at a point that was not serviceable, had to replace the pump, wasn’t too bad.
Ok thanks for the info I’m thinking about just replacing the pump a new is going to cost me 900 bucks to update to a two plunger system.. or 600 bucks for a reman pump..
You are saying you can get a new two piston pump for $900??
(02-12-2020 )Mattman Wrote: [ -> ]You are saying you can get a new two piston pump for $900??

does not sound quite right to me either.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's