Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Truck shut down results!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright guys I went back and started checking everything again according to what y’all were saying and so I went into the key switch dash and opened it up and I found a loose connector so I said hummm and I plugged it back together and turned the key and boom!! Truck started right away! Lol.. I can’t believe it I got it without those mechanics who were sending someone else in the morning.. so truck is running good and I’m back to work tomorrow boys!
Some of these so called mechanics shouldn't be allowed to put a bicycle chain back on.
Lol exactly.. I’m glad for this website and rawze..and for the input everyone gives here...
sometimes it is just that simple.
(02-24-2020 )Ballerxl Wrote: [ -> ]Lol exactly.. I’m glad for this website and rawze..and for the input everyone gives here...

now you need to also continue resolving your questionable engine state/programming, as mentioned here ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid50802
I’ll be ordering the inline adapter for the insight this weekend.. and as soon as I get a chance I’ll get a copy of the delete program and send it to u .. this is a good truck I’m just trying to get some cash flow going and I’ll be able to replace and repair parts as needed.. of course starting with the fuel pump.. but until than the truck is giving me boost pressure and exhaust pressure fault so I’ll change those two sensors out when I get back from work today..
Ballerxl, your jumping all over the forum, stick to one place. I just asked you a question in one thread and found the answer in another.
Reference URL's