Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Factory 600HP CM871, ECM code compatible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and gals, I am trying to help a friend get her and her husband's truck running to sell it. (he got sick and they had to quit trucking). It was recently at a stealershit who tried to take them for every cent they could and it still isn't running right. So I thought I would see if anyone could tell me if the current ECM code is even compatible with the Engine# and CPL#, before I start trying to diagnose things further. Thanks in advance!

Engine# 79271465
CPL# 2734
Current ECM Code# AV10269.12
(06-24-2020 )JMBT Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys and gals, I am trying to help a friend get her and her husband's truck running to sell it. (he got sick and they had to quit trucking). It was recently at a stealershit who tried to take them for every cent they could and it still isn't running right. So I thought I would see if anyone could tell me if the current ECM code is even compatible with the Engine# and CPL#, before I start trying to diagnose things further. Thanks in advance!

Engine# 79271465
CPL# 2734
Current ECM Code# AV10269.12

That s the correct program for the truck as long as they have the newer DPF canisters on it...

Any of these DPF PartNumber(s) 5283669,5283778, 5283799,5297522, 5297989, or 5297990

The CPL is then considered CPL# 3750.
Thanks Rawze! I will verify the installed DPF P/N tomorrow. However, I will say at first glance it looks very old. What would be the effect of an older P/N DPF with that ECM program?
(06-24-2020 )JMBT Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Rawze! I will verify the installed DPF P/N tomorrow. However, I will say at first glance it looks very old. What would be the effect of an older P/N DPF with that ECM program?

a lot more sensitive towards regen issues if it has the older DPF part#. -- post the part#'s for DOC and DPF if your not sure.
The DPF P/N is one that you had posted was ok: 5297522

The DOC P/N is: 2888249, is it compatible with that ECM code as well?

Thanks again for the help Rawze
(06-25-2020 )JMBT Wrote: [ -> ]The DPF P/N is one that you had posted was ok: 5297522

The DOC P/N is: 2888249, is it compatible with that ECM code as well?

Thanks again for the help Rawze

should be fine.
Thank you sir, I really appreciate it!
Reference URL's