Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Anyone get code 1911 for cm2250?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi jt84, good to see u are getting closer to fix ur engine problems
Can't comment on any of it , I have the '14 2350 so I'm following u closely cause I may end up having the same on mine.....
I do wanna ask u or anyone else that own 22/2350's if they monitor their fuel filter and water separator cartridge for steel/copper shavings???? Very small particles did start showing on my both filters when I change them and/or drop all fuel and debris gathered on the bottom of the w separator

Btwy how much was the fuel relief pressure valve, and how hard is to change it???

Tnx
Are you getting any codes for a fuel rail pressure? Or a code for intermittent power loss??

Make sure your fuses are tight on the fuse block on d/s
Hey t680, I wouldn't know much about finding particles on your fuel filters. But I'm sure that can't be good..someone else might comment on it. I think on the 2350 alot of the problems were fixed. It's the 2011-12 cm2250 that came out with alot of problems. Just keep up with maintenance and try to catch problems before they get worse. Fuel pressure valve cost $300 and I installed it in like 30 min. Gonna take my truck today to measure fuel pressures and get to the bottom of this code 1911
Still code 1911 fuel rail pressure
Restriction/leak in the line keeping it from getting full flow?

Something just occurred to me, could the fuel pressure sensor be faulty?
There's too much fuel shooting. The only thing that can cause that is fuel pump actuator no?

Unilevers

air in the fuel
pump failing
bad actuator
bad relief
bad cal
bad filters
fuel inlet restriction
bad pressure sensor
a sudden spike in voltage

these are the main things for a 1911, most of the time its the air or actuator failing.
Replaced filters, relief valve (got power back after swapping) replaced pressure sensor a couple months back but still have a spare one/ I'll swap it out. Pump I just swapped out also but was used one / it did the same thing with 3 cylinder pump too though only 1 time, more with 2 cylinder pump.
(07-21-2016 )jimeneztrans84 Wrote: [ -> ]...
But it still Cuts off for a split second when taking off and shifting to 9th gear or when driving on 10th.

There is a protection in the ECM for overpressure/sudden fuel temp change that will make truck feel like you let go of the throttle for a split second, than back. If you are pressing hard on the throttle and the truck/fuel is not fully warmed up yet, this protection will kick in to prevent over-pressure of the rail.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's