Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Deadline is fast approaching, and if you have neglected to take care of this important matter. It would be wise to do so, like now.
(01-03-2021 )hhow55 Wrote: [ -> ]Deadline is fast approaching, and if you have neglected to take care of this important matter. It would be wise to do so, like now.
One of my friends was waiting till last days. Clearinghouse site got overloaded and crushed. He spend all day trying to pull this crap. Not sure he ended successfully.
I had zero issues last night getting in and seeing if my drug consortium, which is supposed to have run my queries, had done their job. They haven't yet, so they'll be getting a phone call tomorrow. There will be so much non-compliance on this thing that it isn't even funny. The whole system is ridiculous anyway. Yeah, the cost is only a buck fiddy to run a query on yourself, but why even bother if you are a single driver O/O.
(01-04-2021 )AKDoug Wrote: [ -> ]I had zero issues last night getting in and seeing if my drug consortium, which is supposed to have run my queries, had done their job. They haven't yet, so they'll be getting a phone call tomorrow. There will be so much non-compliance on this thing that it isn't even funny. The whole system is ridiculous anyway. Yeah, the cost is only a buck fiddy to run a query on yourself, but why even bother if you are a single driver O/O.

Drug consortium has no business to run query on you. Drug consortium does report.
You as EMPLOYER have to run query on YOU as EMPLOYEE and keep it in company safety record.
IDIOCRACY.
(01-04-2021 )snailexpress Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2021 )AKDoug Wrote: [ -> ]I had zero issues last night getting in and seeing if my drug consortium, which is supposed to have run my queries, had done their job. They haven't yet, so they'll be getting a phone call tomorrow. There will be so much non-compliance on this thing that it isn't even funny. The whole system is ridiculous anyway. Yeah, the cost is only a buck fiddy to run a query on yourself, but why even bother if you are a single driver O/O.

Drug consortium has no business to run query on you. Drug consortium does report.
You as EMPLOYER have to run query on YOU as EMPLOYEE and keep it in company safety record.
IDIOCRACY.
Consortiums and third party administrators can run queries, but you have to purchase the query plan, which I have done. We supposedly set this up last year, we'll see tomorrow. I only have four drivers including myself, so it won't be much of a deal to run the queries myself. Funny thing is, my safety file is one of the smallest files I have. No driver moving violations or accidents in the history of our company, 25 years.
Running the report on myself yearly won’t suffice? I’m the only driver...have to hire someone to buy a report for me?
I had my new o/o safety audit last year (MS) and according to the head DOT person (18yr employee) who performed it, he claimed a single O/O isn't required to participate. Now, the website says otherwise ---- as with many of the compliance 'requirements', it seems like they are up for individual interpretation. Just depends on which DOT officer you have questioning you.

Def seems like you're spending money multiple times on the same content with the same results, but I guess that's the game we have to play. I tried multiple times way back in March to get this ClearingHouse stuff taken care of to no avail. I could never get the portal to work properly in order to get access to the ClearingHouse. Eventually I continuously called the number for the portal to have someone correct the account and that too was a waste of time unfortunately. Many calls and messages with no answer or response.

I tried just now and it seems I'm in the same boat as 8-9months ago with this... I'll keep you updated on my progress if any.
(01-04-2021 )SquareOne Wrote: [ -> ]I had my new o/o safety audit last year (MS) and according to the head DOT person (18yr employee) who performed it, he claimed a single O/O isn't required to participate. Now, the website says otherwise ---- as with many of the compliance 'requirements', it seems like they are up for individual interpretation. Just depends on which DOT officer you have questioning you.

Def seems like you're spending money multiple times on the same content with the same results, but I guess that's the game we have to play. I tried multiple times way back in March to get this ClearingHouse stuff taken care of to no avail. I could never get the portal to work properly in order to get access to the ClearingHouse. Eventually I continuously called the number for the portal to have someone correct the account and that too was a waste of time unfortunately. Many calls and messages with no answer or response.

I tried just now and it seems I'm in the same boat as 8-9months ago with this... I'll keep you updated on my progress if any.
It’s thru the clearinghouse once logged in you’ll find tab that takes you to the portal p
(01-04-2021 )hhow55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2021 )SquareOne Wrote: [ -> ]I had my new o/o safety audit last year (MS) and according to the head DOT person (18yr employee) who performed it, he claimed a single O/O isn't required to participate. Now, the website says otherwise ---- as with many of the compliance 'requirements', it seems like they are up for individual interpretation. Just depends on which DOT officer you have questioning you.

It’s thru the clearinghouse once logged in you’ll find tab that takes you to the portal p
Onece registered its takes About 30 minutes to process
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's