Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Instrument cluster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About a week ago my j1939 connecter stopped reporting to my elog. If i plug in a nexis iq it does not respond to that either.

Now my issue is none of my gauges do a sweep when i turn the key on. The only thing that turns on is the stereo, hvac. All marker lights work. Headlights do not turn on. The hazards turn on when i turn the key on. Brake lights do not activate from pedal even though relay clicks. Throttle responds to input.

Truck is a 2016 kenworth w900
Update pulled cecu fuses because f$%k the cab controller and now i am back to no city horn, jakebrake, j1939 power
All switches are responsive now, my cab light were locked on so i pulling fuses to get those off and decided to pull cecu. Now everything is back to prior to its seizure
Kw cab controller is known to throw fits from time to time.. I'm my 660 I used to know what 3 fuses I had to pull to get it to reset. If you didn't pull all 3 ya was chasing ya tail.
this may help: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...28#pid1628

it solves many a issue with petes and KW's with regard to having various electrical issues.
I read trough the thread. I have had the truck sit for about 3 days without batteries hooked up and my jake never came back. I think the cecu is going out and various pieces are shorting out over time.
I also forgot to mention that my cab lights do not turn on when i open the door. A setting i wanted but not from whatever is going on.
Reference URL's