Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Anyone seen this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am starting to get sick of all the green leafy logo's and green colored/trimmed trucks. Am I the only one who thinks they all look like over-sized, toy-car, plastic garbage-can looking lawn-mowers?
My buddy that runs a penske shop just told me everything in the industry is going electric. Penske is looking to be on the front lines of it. Amazon is on those lines too. Get used to the green narrative taking over for the next decade.

Or at least until it fails to hold up to real world uses and the "low emissions electric" coal and fossil fuel burning, belching plants are discovered to be environmentally wrong and we go back to cheap, tried and true and easily transportable petroleum power.

Or people stop being scared of nuclear...
Nikola-II?
(03-06-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote: [ -> ]My buddy that runs a penske shop just told me everything in the industry is going electric. Penske is looking to be on the front lines of it. Amazon is on those lines too. Get used to the green narrative taking over for the next decade.

Or at least until it fails to hold up to real world uses and the "low emissions electric" coal and fossil fuel burning, belching plants are discovered to be environmentally wrong and we go back to cheap, tried and true and easily transportable petroleum power.

Or people stop being scared of nuclear...

And don't forget winter, when there are rolling black and brown outs, or no power at all.
this guy points out the truths about electric cars and electric car battery life....

Rev UP Your Engines! Love me some Scotty...
Reference URL's