Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Truck Purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To whom this may concern:

My name is Benaiah Everett and I live in the Atlanta GA area. I've been watching your YouTube videos and found them VERY informative. With that in mind, I'm about to purchase a truck with a Cummins engine and I would love for you to check it out. May I have your contact information and address to your shop? Thank you in advance.
Haggai Automotive And Diesel Repair
1228 High Falls Rd,
Griffin, GA 30223
(678) 688-8107

To PM Mr. Hag here on the forum: ... http://rawze.com/forums/member.php?actio...le&uid=848
(03-23-2021 )Bawse7 Wrote: [ -> ]To whom this may concern:

My name is Benaiah Everett and I live in the Atlanta GA area. I've been watching your YouTube videos and found them VERY informative. With that in mind, I'm about to purchase a truck with a Cummins engine and I would love for you to check it out. May I have your contact information and address to your shop? Thank you in advance.

I make videos so that people can learn for themselves instead of taking their equipment to shops all the time. - I do not have a shop.

Don't know who your writing that to, but I would suggest Mr. Hags if your looking to simply take it to someone else though.
Also, in the meantime, if you look near the top of the home page, you will see a selectable option labeled 'My Book'. Loads of valuable information as well as extensive maintenance references.

^^-----excellent place to not only achieve what you're looking to do, but familiarize yourself with the proper way to be an Owner/Op
Reference URL's