Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My pump stop working. I replace the pump today, but didnt fix it. I check for continuity no power to the pump. I check for power at the fuse, and still no power. This tells me the switch might be bad. So how do i acess the switch on the steering wheel?
when mine stop working i put a push button momentary switch in, on left side of lower dash only had to run 1 wire to pump because i had pos voltage at pump all the time so my switch completes the ground,on mine anyway. don't know if there all like that.
(07-04-2018 )74bassman Wrote: [ -> ]My pump stop working. I replace the pump today, but didnt fix it. I check for continuity no power to the pump. I check for power at the fuse, and still no power. This tells me the switch might be bad. So how do i acess the switch on the steering wheel?

What make/model/year truck?

If it is a prostar you should look at this as a possible cause too ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid12861
I did look this, and I will check those fuses.
The truck is 2010 prostar
(07-04-2018 )74bassman Wrote: [ -> ]...
So how do i acess the switch on the steering wheel?

On mine, I just pop the center part off (the city horn), then you get access to the screws to take the rest apart.
I replace the turn signal, and wiper pump switch. Still nothing. I check for volts at the fuse, and it appears that I'm not getting any power at the fuse.
I can see a gray wire, and 2 red (pink). 1 pink wire comes from the fuse in front of it. Would the grey wire becoming from the switch or the other red wire?
Im betting that maybe one of the power feed relays is not sending power to fuse panel...
How can i check that
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's