Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: After Rawze (AR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Today was the first day back on the road after my truck had broken down. I'm going to call this period in my truck's life " After Rawze". I plan in keeping track how the truck is performing on here. I didn't do a whole lot of miles today, logged 356. Also had 3 pickups and 2 deliveries. Fueled in Jackson, GA mileage was 682229, and put in 64.504 gals. The truck performed great today, according to my trip cal I avg 8.2 mpg, but I will wait and see on next fuel up. Boost gauge got up to 39 psi once, just to see how high it would go. Most of the day the boost gauge was below 10 psi, and the exhaust gauge stayed around 375-425. The truck had good pickup and didn't lack for power, load I'm on right now weights 44600.
Eagerly looking forward to hear your results...
Welcome to the world of fuel economy, power and clean engine oil my friend.
You may want to check the egt prob on the exhaust manifold temps to low. needs to be on the very end to get better results.
I was wondering about thos egt temps as mine rune in the 550-700 range religiously...was starting to think there was something wrong with mine that high most of the time....
(08-12-2016 )Nilao Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering about thos egt temps as mine rune in the 550-700 range religiously...was starting to think there was something wrong with mine that high most of the time....

There will be no confusion if people state where the probe is .
For example:
Before turbo , after turbo or Rawze style .
(08-12-2016 )Wiseman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016 )Nilao Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering about thos egt temps as mine rune in the 550-700 range religiously...was starting to think there was something wrong with mine that high most of the time....

For example:

Rawze style. Strapped to the manifold.
(08-12-2016 )Nilao Wrote: [ -> ]

For example:

could u explain that
(08-12-2016 )woodwoody1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016 )Nilao Wrote: [ -> ]

For example:

could u explain that
want to add a pyro was wondering if or where the probe might go and if any holes have to be drilled
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's