Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Cm2350 Turbo Help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have 1.44 million miles on mine and I have never had a rust issue on my rocker arms. 12 years and still running the factory cams/rockers.
Don’t shoot the messenger I never claimed to know anything hell just come in here I think demonstrates my lack of knowledge and my search for knowledge if I had a dollar for every time send something that was complete BS I wouldn’t need to drive truck anymore. I figured it might have something to do with the climate here considering everything rusts very fast
Nothing wrong with asking questions.
My crank case pressure ranges from 0.01 up to the highest I seen going up a hill at 78,000 pounds was 2.0 hg at least that is what my computer said
How do you know you have a maintenance free crankcase filter?
(08-13-2021 )tree98 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know you have a maintenance free crankcase filter?

open the housing and look inside.
(08-13-2021 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021 )tree98 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know you have a maintenance free crankcase filter?

open the housing and look inside.

Yea I was asking him how he knows he has one. He's not real knowledgeable about these engines so I wonder if he actually does have the maintenance free filter.
Well I have a VGT actuator driver mechanical system not responding or out of adjustment code that’s inactive but does anyone have experience with this code 2387 FMI 7
I am driving now and the code is gone and I am watching my actuator values and it looks spot on with command the only thing odd to me is the actuator sensor voltage is 0.0 Is that normal? Does that mean I don’t have that sensor or something else?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's