Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Power locks stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a fuse in the panel for the door locks? I found the window fuses, but nothing in regards to door locks. Getting a lock module in the passenger door fault. Going to pull the plug on it and see if it springs back to life. If not, I have a new one at the house I bought a few years ago on eBay for cheap. Just have to find it.
(12-02-2021 )Waterloo Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a fuse in the panel for the door locks? I found the window fuses, but nothing in regards to door locks. Getting a lock module in the passenger door fault. Going to pull the plug on it and see if it springs back to life. If not, I have a new one at the house I bought a few years ago on eBay for cheap. Just have to find it.

As its a prostar ... some tarnished fuses in the fuse panel that still check ok?. This would cause them to stop working too.
I figured it out, the keyless lock module in the passenger door needed a hard reset. I pulled it out, unplugged, let her sit, plugged her back in and everything is working. Dodged a bullet there... If I had taken it to the dealer, that part is probably around $700 give or take in today's economy, if you can even get one. $300 to program it and say 2 hours of labor at $160, so roughly $400 in labor, they always round up. So, $1400 to fix something that was never broken. Imagine that? I'm in the wrong line of work.
Reference URL's