Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: 1999 kw w900l
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Truck has a n14 that I’m doing an out of frame on. I know how crazy paccar is with their schematics and doesn’t like them shared. The tachometer was not functioning before I pulled the engine. My buddy wanted it back working. Is it tied into the engine harness from the dash and then connected to the sender at another place on the harness? I am at a loss on this one.
anybody have the factory KW schematics for the dash including the tach and where it receives the signal from?
Maybe you get lucky and someone PM's you some information .. but otherwise, Rawze.com is not a software trading site. Get with the manufacturer (or their website) of your looking for official schematics/diagrams.
(01-05-2022 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you get lucky and someone PM's you some information .. but otherwise, Rawze.com is not a software trading site. Get with the manufacturer (or their website) of your looking for official schematics/diagrams.

I"ve noticed the ecm has a pim on the N14 Celect plus that registers the rpm's and im guesing its a tied into the harness and them runs a sender off there.....at least thats what im hoping. Thanks again for all you do brother!
Have you checked with the dealer? Sometimes the parts guys or maybe svc has a diagram showing pins theyre willing to share.
(01-06-2022 )smorgan87 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked with the dealer? Sometimes the parts guys or maybe svc has a diagram showing pins theyre willing to share.

Went to TRP and TruckWorx, no luck though.
Reference URL's