Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: The WORST delete I have seen this year so far...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was sent this program today by a forum member...

It is a de-mandate for a CM2350. here is what was seen...

NOTES:

* The program does not match the engine. Someone has purposefully tried to fake out the ecm and its CPL data to cover up this fact too. The following are mis-matched...
-- Incorrect charge air cooler settings (incorrect truck make/model settings).
-- DO option, and calibration information has all been deleted in the program to cover up that it is a mis-match.
-- injector programming is mis-matched.
-- turbocharger programming is mis-matched.
-- compression ratio programming of the engine is mis-matched.

* The program is corrupt. Some engine mode and other related settings are corrupted.

* What engine mode control that is in place is non-existent. The engine will still try to control the missing emissions systems when in this state.

* more than 38+ fault codes have been blocked from showing up in the dash of the vehicle. A solid sign of hack-n-slash, blank out the fault codes and hope that the ecm has some magic fairy dust inside it to fix itself?.,.. This is truly a complete, engine killing mess!.

* All EGR gas requests are still in place. The engine still assumes EGR gas is going into the intake.

* All fall-back/auxiliary emissions systems control is still in place. Engine will silent derate and cause injection timing to be all wrong.

* injection timing is significantly too high in all engine modes. This will cause severe damage to the engine over time.

* the fuel-air-mix allowances are set too lean for the power/torque being requested.

* proper turbo re-mapping has not taken place. the turbo will over-boost and over-spool, causing harm to the engine and the turbocharger.

* The flywheel power/torque tables have been butchered into utter oblivion!. the engine is requesting 2300+ ft.lbs torque and more than 1,000+ Horsepower!

- This is by far the worst program this year that I have reviewed. Is it someone's sick joke?... or some poor bastards competition program, of which no one should be proud of because it is NOT how someone goes about making HP but only to kill the engine in a hurry instead!

Someone clearly and absolutely did not know anything about what they were doing at all!. -- This is absolutely the worst engine destroying program that I have ever seen!... and it has nothing do to with trying to make power because it will not even do that properly the way it is set.

I said ;... DAMMMN!!!.. __++OMFG(shaking my head in sickness)!++__ when I went thru it!... it is really that bad!.

GARBAGE! - power/torque flywheel tables...
[attachment=8448]
Almost always, when I see maps this bad, it is some moron that is using that winols software to butcher it this badly so... HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET SOME A-HOLE LIKELY USED SOME TRASH PROGRAM LIKE WINOLS INSTEAD OF THE PROPER SOFTWARES TO MAKE THIS CRAP TOO!. - IT IS USUALLY ONLY THE PICK-UP TRUCKS THAT ARE THIS BADLY PROGRAMMED.. NOT AN ISX!.

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! - Injection timing maps...
[attachment=8449]

WHAT THE HE#ELL WERE THEY THINKING!!!>>??>!!>?

WHAT KIND OF CRACK-PIPE WERE THEY SMOKIN'?!!>>?
i GUESS THESE GUYS DID IT?>>>

Was this regarding my tune lol?
Its not funny at all that someone did this shi#t work and put it in a customers truck..... But dayumn you had me laughing my ass off at that post.
Bad thing is i just had one come in the shop that ive gotta pull that might just give this one a good run, no cruise, jakes, sounds like a fighter jet, turbo overspools between gear changes, have to change at exactly 1500rpm or the shi#t aint happening. third fuel pump failure in 8 months, supposedly deleted and programmed for {engine killing} 650hp and 2500 ft lbs of torque, i see the egr valve unplugged off the rip so you know its half assed. You will probably have fun looking this one over as well.
Almost looks like the 1 i pulled from a guys truck on here the other day
Reference URL's